Sunday, April 17, 2011

Minorities In Malaysia


Malaysia is known as a multiracial country. The majority of the population is Malays followed by the minorities which are Chinese, Indian, Kadazans and more on. I am an Indian. Although I'm the minority in my country, I was given equal opportunities to strive for success. However, there is still time where the government tends to support the majority more than the minority. Form of help which I am referring to includes working opportunity in the government sector, financial aid for studies, housing loans and more on. Nevertheless, things have been changing recently. Voices from both the minorities and majorities have been raised for this unequal treat to the citizens. And I believe everyone must be treated equally and be given equal opportunities to be successful in life.

4 comments:

  1. good to hear you are given equal treatment to access all the resources in your country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same, no matter what goverment should give the same opportunities to the citizens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that you happened to be given equal opportunities? Did it just happen or did you or someone else do something about it?

    ReplyDelete