Monday, February 28, 2011
A First Time Cross-Country Skiing
It was just a month and a half I arrived to the States but I'm already having lots and lots of fun. One that I will never forget is definitely my first time skiing last sunday. It was simply amazing. It was actually a part of a group activy for my ESL( English For Second Language) class. As for me, I had never done skiing before in my life. It was the first time. Hence, i did struggle in the early stage to get a hook of the sport but eventually I manage to do it. I felt a down a couple of times but I never gave up. Each time I fell, it made me more determined learn my mistake and to ski better. In the end, I believe I've manage to learn the basic skills to ski. I was very proud of myself for it. I would really like to thank my professor, Professor Johnson who took the initiative to organize this vey fun and adventurous activity. Thank you so much Professor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed it too! You did a great job - determination - can do spirit -it was all there!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to watch you fell down each time, since because of this, you became stronger, good for you.
ReplyDelete